*ATTENTION: To all SSA Commission Chairs and Service Providers*
Quad Communities SSA #47 Established
After months of community planning, Quad Communities Special Service Area #47 was approved by City Council on September 8, 2008.
Special Service Area #47 is charged with the responsibility of using this economic development tool to assist in cleaning, beautifying and revitalizing the Cottage Grove and 47th Street Retail Corridors.Advisory Commissioners typically review budgets and contracts that help to better the retail corridor of Quad Communities.
Quad Communities Development Corporation, the Sole Service Provider, is currently accepting Advisory Commissioner applications to fill the non-paid role of appropriating SSA funds.
- Every Commission member should be prepared to serve for at least 2 years with the ability to renew at the end of that time.
Rationale: To ensure that the Commissioners cycle off of the SSA Commission in a manner that is not disruptive and preserves the institutional knowledge of the Commission.
- No more than two SSA Commission seats will be occupied by non-property or business owners at any one time.
- Of the two seats available to non-property or business owners, one will be open to a residential property owner within the SSA boundaries.
Rationale: To ensure that the Commission remains focused on the needs of the commercial/retail district.
Please view the map provided to see if your property is located within the boundary. If so, and you have an interest in serving on the Advisory Commission, please fill out the application provided and return to QCDC.
If you have any questions, please call 773.268.7232.
Click here to view meeting agendas/minutes.
- 2015 SSA Agendas and Minutes
- 2014 SSA Agendas and Minutes
- 2013 Agendas/Minutes
- 2012 Agendas/Minutes
- 2011 Agendas /Minutes
2016 Schedule Meetings are only held if there is quorum. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org … Continue